We are always in need of volunteers—regardless of whether you live in Nicaragua or the United States—you can support our work in many different ways.
If in Nicaragua you can help with the following in your free time:
- Donate your time to share with our beneficiaries, promoting healthy values, aptitudes and knowledge
- Participate in “help days” arranged by the Foundation (painting schools, distributing food, assembling assistance packages, planting trees, organizing cultural activities)
- Donate goods or services that others can use
- Work as a translator
- Donate blood during our health days
- Collaborate with our campaigns
If in the United States you can also help:
- Build support for our work in Nicaragua among your friends, family or church
- Educate people about the vast need that exists in rural Nicaragua
- Arrange a service trip to work with the communities we serve
- Find creative ways to help spread the word online about our programs and campaigns
If you are interested in volunteering with Almori Foundation, please contact us and together we can explore appropriate volunteer opportunities for you. Thank you for your interest!